What Should I Do if an ATM Does Not Give Me the Total Amount of My Withdrawal?

Sometimes ATMs have errors or run out of money. If you experience a problem with an ATM, you can attempt to contact the ATM owner by calling the number listed on the ATM. 

In most cases, the ATM runs an error report each day, which should credit your card back for the funds you did not receive. If the ATM settles the transaction as though you received the funds, you’ll have to file a dispute. Disputes can take up to 60-90 days to finalize. 

You can contact Customer Support for more information on filing a dispute.

Articles in this section