Your Paxful journey begins with a simple decision: whether or not to create an account. If you think that you’re ready to take the plunge into the world of crypto and financial freedom, then the next step is to create your Paxful account. Creating your account is easy and very user-friendly. Upon registering, you also get a free wallet to store the bitcoins you earn from trading on Paxful.
Here’s a Paxful school tutorial to walk you through the process of creating your account:
To create a new Paxful account:
1. Open a web browser and launch the Paxful webpage: https://www.paxful.com. The Paxful home page appears.
2. Click Create account on the top right corner of the main page.
The Create an account page appears.
3. Complete the following fields on the signup form:
|Enter your email address.||Email can be changed only within the first 7 days and only in case of a typo.|
|Username||Create a username for your profile.||The username cannot be changed.
It must not contain the word “Paxful” in any form.
This username will be visible to other Paxful users.
|Password||Create a strong password.||Here are our password requirements:
Minimum 6 characters
One lower case character
One special character (@#* etc.)
One uppercase character
5. Click the Click to verify button to complete your captcha verification.
6. Click CREATE A FREE PAXFUL ACCOUNT.
An activation email is sent to your email address.
7. Go to your inbox, open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click VERIFY EMAIL.
Alternatively, follow the procedure described in Email verification to confirm your email.
Your account is registered and your email is confirmed.
Once you have created your account, we recommend verifying your phone and identity as well to gain more trading opportunities on our platform. If you have any other questions, feel free to explore our knowledge base, reach out to us via live chat on our website, or send us a message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.