Your public profile contains a summary of your account and your history on Paxful.
Remember that your public profile is visible to other Paxful users. On your public profile, other Paxful users will be able to view the following information about you:
- Profile picture
- Verification - information if your email, phone, ID or address are verified, and you were verified as a trusted vendor.
- Reputation - an aggregation of the positive and negative feedback that you have received on Paxful.
- Active offers - offers you created that are currently active.
- Your profile language
- Number of trade partners
- Number of trades
- Trade volume - total BTC you’ve traded on Paxful.
- Number of users who trust you
- Number of users who have blocked you
- Time elapsed since you joined Paxful
- Last time you were online on Paxful
As you can see, your public profile will contain all the credentials you have earned on Paxful and will help other users decide if you are a safe trade partner or not.