To set up 2FA with email, follow the steps below:
Setting up 2FA with email:
1. Login to your Paxful account.
2. Hover over your username on the top right of the page and click on the Settings button.
3. In the Settings menu, click on Security.
4. On the Security page, under Two-factor authentication (2FA) settings, choose Email.
5. Click Activate now.
6. Click on Enable 2FA via email and a menu will appear.
To verify that 2FA via email is turned on, make sure it says Activated. For more security, check all the toggles under the Enable 2FA column.
7. You’ll receive a code in the email you used to create your Paxful account.
8. Input the 6-digit code found in the email.
9. When all the toggles are blue, you’re done! 2FA via email is set up.