To set up up 2FA with Authy follow the steps below:
Twilio Authy Requirements:
- Download the Authy app
Setting up Authy:
- Login to your Paxful account on a different device.
- Hover over your username on the top right of the page and click Settings from the menu.
- On the settings menu, click Security
- On the security page, under 2FA settings, choose Authy
Click on the down arrow and a QR-code appears
- Scan the QR-code with your phone by using the Authy app. A 6-digit code will appear on the app. Or you can copy the code for manual setup
- Enter the 6-digit code into the field next to the QR-code. Your code will be automatically submitted once the code is put in.
- Once your code is automatically submitted, you’ll see a menu appear. To ensure that 2FA via Authy is turned on, make sure it says Activated next to Status. Also, check the toggle under Apply 2FA and next to Logging in is blue
- When all toggles are blue, you’re finished! 2FA with Twilio Authy is set up.
To troubleshoot 2FA with Authy, visit our help center page.
To remove or deactivate Authy, hit the button.