The Paxful Trade Bot is a quick and easy way to trade cryptocurrency on Paxful through Telegram without having to leave the app.
To use the Paxful Trade Bot, you’ll need the mobile or desktop Telegram app, and a Paxful account.
If you already have both, just follow this link and press Start.
Warning: Be careful of similar bots posing as Paxful in Telegram. Make sure you use the link in this article when signing up, or make sure it’s the official Paxful logo (shown below) when you’re accessing the Paxful Trade Bot.
How do I buy or sell crypto through the Paxful Trade Bot?
- Use this link to start the bot.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click the Login button and log in to your Paxful account. After that, you’ll have access to the full functionality of the bot.
- To buy or sell cryptocurrency, click the Trade button, and then click Buy or Sell.
- Next, you’ll select the category of the payment method you want to use.
- After choosing a payment method category you can choose your specific payment method.
- Once you select an offer, you’ll see the trader’s information and the offer details.
- Enter the amount you want to buy.
Using the Paxful Trade Bot to trade is exactly the same as using the Paxful website or app. You’ll receive details from the seller, pay the seller, mark the deal as “paid”, and the seller will release the cryptocurrency to your wallet.
How can I manage my offers through the Paxful Trade Bot?
- Select Trade.
- Click My offers.
Here you can:
- View your buy and sell offers
- Disable and enable offers
- Delete and create offers
- Change offer prices
- Subscribe to offers
How do I subscribe to an offer?
- Select Trade and choose if you want to buy or sell.
- Select the payment method group and payment method you want to use.
- Click Subscribe.
- When an offer you’ve subscribed to becomes available, you’ll get a notification like this: