1. Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username located on the upper right of the page and click “Settings.”
2. On the menu on the left side of the page, click “Verification.”
3. Insert your first and last name, your date of birth. Choose the appropriate issuing country and ID type you will be providing. Choose the expiry date.
NB! All first names and middle names should be inserted into the field "FIRST NAME", all last names must be inserted into the field "LAST NAME". Examples: Elizabeth Flavia Mary Clifford. Elizabeth Flavia Mary goes to "FIRST NAME" and Clifford to "LAST NAME". Alfonso Ernesto Hernández López. Alfonso Ernesto goes to "FIRST NAME" and Hernández López is to be inserted as "LAST NAME". No punctuation is allowed.
4. Click on "Start Verification Process".
5. Click on the "Start" button.
6. Choose if you want to upload an existing image or make a photo of your ID document, which will be checked to ensure it is legitimate and has not been altered or manipulated. Accepted IDs are passport, National ID card (in the new format), driver’s license and voter's card.
7. If you choose to upload a file, please click "Choose file", select a file from your PC or smartphone and click "Confirm".
In case if you choose to make a live photo, make sure your document is ready and follow the exact instructions on the screen. Click "Start", when you are ready. Click "Confirm", in case of a successful attempt.
8. Make a selfie/self-portrait. Click "Start" to begin.
9. In case of a successful attempt, click "Complete".
10. You’ll be notified about your application in just a few minutes! Check your notification inbox if your application has been approved or declined. You can also check your email inbox.
Please note that we have a limit of 3 attempts within each 24h!