Email verification is an essential process to start trading on Paxful. It also adds a layer of security to your account for you to restore or unlock your account if needed. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to successfully verify your email.
- Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username on the top right of the page and click Settings from the context menu that appears.
The Settings page appears.
- Under Verify email address click Resend email.
A verification email is sent to your registered email address.
- Open the email in your inbox received from email@example.com, and click Confirm Email. Your email address is verified successfully.
- You can request a new confirmation email only once every 20 minutes.
- If you do not find our email in your regular inbox, please check your Spam or Junk email folders as well.
- If your email is verified, you can set a custom username in your Account settings. NB! This can be done only once!