Address verification is an important part of our KYC. It provides you with even more possibilities on our platform. Here is a guide on how to go through this process.
Before you begin, make sure you have successfully passed our ID verification.
Step 1 Open Verification Page
- Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username located on the upper right of the page, and click Verify Me.
A dialog box with the verification video guide appears.
- After watching our video, click Continue verification.
The Verification page appears.
Step 2 Insert Your Details
- Fill in the fields on the address verification form.
|Country of Your Residence||Select your current country of residence.|
|Type of Proof of Address Document||Select the type of document you are submitting.||Accepted documents: utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement.|
|Region/State||Select your current state or region of residence.|
|City||Your city of residence.||As shown in your document.|
|Address Line 1||Enter your address.||As shown in your document.|
|Address Line 2||Continue your address.||This is optional.|
|Postal Code||Your postal code.||As shown in your document.|
- Click Start address verification.
The Address verification page appears.
Tip: To see examples of good proofs of address, click Show examples.
Step 3 Upload Proof of Address
- Click Upload files. Upload the document you selected.
Note: Remember to submit a proof of address that is less than 3 months old. If you do submit an older document, you will have to restart the verification process.
- After choosing the file click Continue. If you want to choose another file, click Upload files and retry.
You’ll be notified about your application in just a few minutes (5-10min)! Check your notification inbox if your application has been approved or declined. You can also check your email inbox.
- There is a lifetime limit of 5 verification attempts for each user!
- If you have not received an answer within 24 hours, it means that your document is going through manual verification. Manual verification may take more than 2 days (2-7 days).
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, manual verification processing times may be longer than usual (3-10 days). Thank you for your patience.
In case of any questions or issues, please contact our support.