If you’re looking to deposit USDT into your Paxful wallet, check out the steps below to get started:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to the Wallet page.
- Click “Receive” under your Tether wallet.
- You'll now see your wallet address here, allowing you to copy and paste the address, or you can use the QR code.
You’ll also see the current fee associated with receiving USDT in your Paxful wallet at this time—take a look at this article for more information on fees. Please make sure the amount you’ll be receiving is worth more than the fee!
If you don't have a USDT address, you can generate one at this step:
- After USDT is sent, the transaction needs 12 confirmations on the blockchain to be successful. You can check out the status of the transaction through Etherscan here. Just grab the transaction ID from your Paxful wallet here and enter it into Etherscan to track.
- If you have an old Tether address, you'll be charged a network fee when you use it to deposit Tether. You can avoid that fee by using your new Tether address.