You can convert your BTC into USDT on Paxful. USDT or Tether is a stablecoin which means you can store your Bitcoin in a cryptocurrency that is not affected by the volatility in the price of Bitcoin. This article will guide you on how to convert your Tether to Bitcoin.
- You need to verify your ID to convert Bitcoin to Tether.
Warning: Don’t send USDT (Tether) to your Paxful BTC wallet. You’ll lose any money you send and you can’t recover them.
1. Login to your Paxful account and click Wallet.
The Wallet page appears showing your Bitcoin and Tether wallets.
Tip: Use our tour guide to familiarize yourself with our wallet.
2. On your Tether wallet, click Convert.
The Convert Tether to Bitcoin dialog box appears.
3. Enter the amount of USDT you want to convert in the field provided and click Convert.
- Once you enter the amount in USDT, the amount you’ll receive in BTC appears under the USDT field.
- For the list of fees, check out this article.
- You can also click the percentage numbers to convert 25%, 50%, or 75% of your available USDT balance, or click Max to convert all your available USDT.
4. Double-check the amount you are going to convert and click Convert one more time.
Your Wallet page appears with the updated amounts.
Note: You can always check how much crypto you’ve converted in the past by visiting your transaction history.