You may notice that the Bitcoin sent to your Paxful wallet (by yourself or a third party) isn’t showing up on your balance. This doesn’t mean that your funds are lost. Here are some steps that you can take to fix this:
- Make sure that the funds were sent to the correct wallet address. If they were sent from an online wallet, check the transaction history. If they were sent from an ATM, check the transaction history and the receipt.
- If the recipient’s wallet address matches your wallet address, go to the next step.
- If the address is incorrect, go to this article about recovering funds sent to the wrong wallet address.
- Check the transaction status on Blockcypher.com or Blockchain.com.
- If you see less than two confirmations, give the transaction some more time to be processed (this can take up to 24 hours).
- If you see two or more confirmations, go to the next step.
- Check your wallet page for notifications and our Twitter feed for any announcements.
Note: Don't worry! If the sender has entered the correct recipient's wallet address, your funds will be recovered.