If you notice that Bitcoin sent to your Paxful wallet isn’t showing up on your balance, it doesn’t mean that your funds are lost. Here's what you can do:
Make sure that the funds were sent to the correct wallet address. If they were sent from an online wallet, check the transaction history. If they were sent from an ATM, check the transaction history and the receipt.
- If the recipient’s wallet address matches your wallet address, go to the next step.
- If the address is incorrect, go to this article about recovering funds sent to the wrong wallet address.
Check the transaction status on Blockcypher.com or Blockchain.com.
- If you see less than two confirmations, give the transaction some more time to be processed (this can take up to 24 hours).
- If you see two or more confirmations, go to the next step.
Check your wallet page for notifications and our Twitter feed for any announcements.
- If you see a message on your wallet page or on our Twitter, just wait for further updates.
- If there is no information about any technical issues, contact Support right away. Make sure you have provided us with the recipient’s wallet address and transaction ID.
Note: Don't worry! If the sender has entered the correct recipient's wallet address, your funds will be recovered.