If you have noticed that your Paxful bitcoin wallet address has changed, it isn’t a technical error. This has happened as we have upgraded our bitcoin wallet service. Don’t worry—this was a planned update and everything is working as expected. Your old bitcoin address is still valid and your funds are safe.
Articles in this section
- What Do I Do If I Have a Transaction or Hedging Issue?
- Why Did My Wallet Address Change?
- Not Receiving Emails from Paxful
- Why Do I Receive "Unknown Bitcoin Address" Error Message?
- Trade Chat Not Opening
- Invalid Parameters. Missing Bitcoin Address.
- "Error Uploading File"
- Email Notifications Not Received
- Copy/Paste Problem with Bitcoin Address
- Bitcoin Send Out is Delayed, Send Out without Transaction ID