There are over 300 ways to buy and sell bitcoins on Paxful.
Here are some of our more popular payment options:
- Buy bitcoins with Bank Transfer, Cash
- Buy bitcoins with Online Wallets like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller
- Buy bitcoins with iTunes gift cards
- Buy bitcoins with Amazon gift cards
- Buy bitcoins doing local trades for Cash In-Person
- Buy bitcoins with altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and so on.
By clicking here, you can search for the ways you want to pay. All you have to do is input the amount of bitcoins you want to buy, the currency and the payment method you’ll be using. If you can’t find the payment method you’re looking for, you can always suggest one! It’s as simple as looking for a link that says “Your payment method doesn’t exist? Click here to suggest a new one”.
The ways in which you can buy bitcoins are called “payment methods”.
Each way you can buy bitcoin is called a “payment method”. You can find a list of all available payment methods here. This list is always growing as Paxful traders in the market are creating new payment methods all the time. Each payment method has its own specifics and risk levels that you need to familiarize with before starting a trade. The peer-to-peer system that Paxful has, encourages this as it makes it easier to buy bitcoins.