There are over 300 ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency on Paxful.
Here are some of our more popular payment options:
- Buy cryptocurrency with Bank Transfer, Cash
- Buy cryptocurrency with Online Wallets like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller
- Buy cryptocurrency with iTunes gift cards
- Buy cryptocurrency with Amazon gift cards
- Buy cryptocurrency doing local trades for Cash In-Person
- Buy cryptocurrency with altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, and so on.
By clicking here, you can search for the ways you want to pay. All you have to do is input the amount of cryptocurrency you want to buy, the currency and the payment method you’ll be using. If you can’t find the payment method you’re looking for, you can always suggest one! It’s as simple as looking for a link that says “Your payment method doesn’t exist? Click here to suggest a new one”.
The ways in which you can buy cryptocurrency are called “payment methods”.
Each way you can buy cryptocurrency is called a “payment method”. You can find a list of all available payment methods here. This list is always growing as Paxful traders in the market are creating new payment methods all the time. Each payment method has its own specifics and risk levels that you need to familiarize with before starting a trade. The peer-to-peer system that Paxful has, encourages this as it makes it easier to buy cryptocurrency.