Find all information you need about Paxful fees for trading, depositing, withdrawing, and converting cryptocurrency.
|Payment Group||Sell Cryptocurrency||Buy Cryptocurrency|
|Bank Transfers||0.5%||no fee|
|Credit/Debit Cards||1%||no fee|
|Digital Currencies||1%||no fee|
|Online Wallets||1%||no fee|
|Goods & Services||1%||no fee|
3% for all gift card types
5% iTunes and Google Play
- Paxful does not charge any fees to customers who are buying cryptocurrency.
- When purchasing cryptocurrency from another customer on Paxful, you are buying cryptocurrency at a rate set by the customers themselves. These rates vary based on numerous factors such as your verification status, payment method, currency pair (such as USD, EUR, CNY), and order size.
- Be sure to evaluate each offer that you choose when buying cryptocurrency. Tips on how to buy cryptocurrency can be found here.
- Paxful charges fees to customers who sell cryptocurrency.
- The fee varies depending on the method of payment you accept for selling your cryptocurrency.
- Bank Transfers: 0.5%
- Credit/Debit Cards: 1%
- Digital Currencies: 1%
- Online Wallets: 1%
- Cash: 1%
- Gift Cards: 3% for all gift card types (except iTunes and Google Play), 5% iTunes and Google Play.
- This escrow amount is deducted from your Paxful wallet at the beginning of the trade. Upon successful completion of the trade, Paxful receives the escrow fee. If the trade is not completed, i.e cryptocurrency is released from escrow back to the cryptocurrency seller, Paxful takes no fee.
Sending and Receiving Bitcoin
|Wallet Type||Send Out||Incoming|
|External Wallet||$0 - $9.99 = 0.0001 BTC
$10 - $19.99 = 0.0002 BTC
$20+ = 0.0005 BTC
5 per month—no fee
more than 5 per month—a fee of $1.00 or 1% of the amount being sent, whichever is greater.
- Paxful charges a wallet send out fee for every send out from a Paxful wallet to an external Bitcoin address. Here are three tiers of our fees:
- $0 -$9.99 = 0.0001 BTC
- $10 -$19.99 = 0.0002 BTC
- More than $20 = 0.0005 BTC
- This fee covers the associated miner fee and maintenance of our secure wallet infrastructure.
- Sending Bitcoin to another Paxful customer is free of charge for the first 5 transactions sent per month. After that, a fee of $1.00 or 1% of the sending amount, whichever is greater, will be applied to each transaction sent to another Paxful customer. The fee will be charged in Bitcoin and calculated based on the market rate of Bitcoin at the time of the transaction. If you do not have Bitcoin equivalent to $1.00 you will not be able to send funds.
Note: An internal wallet send out fee of $1.00 or 1% has been established due to the high amount of off-escrow trades on our platform. Off-escrow trades are trades made without our consent as they happen out of our regular trade process. This fee is used to prevent certain users from abusing our Terms of Service.
Sending and Receiving Tether (USDT)
|Wallet Type||Send Out||Incoming|
dynamic Ethereum network fee + Paxful wallet fee
Paxful wallet fee:
$0 - $9.99 = 1 USDT
|dynamic Ethereum network fee|
5 per month—no fee
more than 5 per month—a fee of 1.00 USDT or 1% of the amount being sent, whichever is greater.
- There is a fee for receiving (depositing) USDT from an external address to your Paxful Tether wallet. This is the network fee. It consists of the deposit consolidation fee multiplied by the current Ethereum rate.
You can see a rough estimate of the fees in your Tether wallet after you click Receive. Once the deposit arrives, the actual fee is calculated and this could be different from the estimated amount you saw earlier. This difference is because the Ethereum price is constantly changing.
- Paxful doesn't charge any deposit fee on top of the Ethereum network fee for incoming Tether transactions from external wallets.
- There is no fee for receiving (depositing) USDT to your Paxful Tether wallet if funds are being sent to you from another Paxful Tether wallet.
- The fee for sending (withdrawing) USDT to an external address from a Paxful wallet consists of the Ethereum network fee + Paxful wallet fee. Here are the three tiers of Paxful wallet fees depending on the transaction amount:
- $0 - $9.99 = 1 USDT
- $10 - $19.99 = 2 USDT
- More than $20 = 5 USDT
- Sending USDT from one Paxful wallet to another is free of charge for the first 5 transactions in a month. After that, a fee of 1 USDT or 1% of the amount sent, whichever is greater, will be applied to each transaction. The fee will be charged in USDT.
|Bitcoin to Tether||1% (collected in BTC)|
|Tether to Bitcoin||no fee|
Converting Tether (USDT)
Paxful charges a fee on the amount to be exchanged, calculated in BTC, for each Paxful Stablecoin transaction (the “Stablecoin Fee”). This Stablecoin Fee includes: (1) a fee of 1% which captures (a) our standard wallet send out fee for the associated miner fee and maintenance of our secure wallet infrastructure and (b) Paxful’s fee for this service; and (2) a de minimis rounding fee necessary to effectuate the Paxful Stablecoin conversion.
The quoted price you receive from the Stablecoin Counterparty is inclusive of all fees and charges. This quoted price may include additional fees charged by the Stablecoin Counterparty and/or third party fees necessary to facilitate this transaction. Please note that this is a separate fee from a third party and Paxful is not responsible for nor calculates such third party fee.