This is a guide on how to add bank details in your trade chat. The option helps you to safely store the bank details so that you don't have to send this information to your trade partner manually. You can save more than one bank account and use them for all your bank transfer trades.
Adding bank account
1. Start a Bank Transfer trade. On the bottom left of your trade chat, click MY BANK ACCOUNTS.
A pop-up window appears.
Note: If you already have an account, please go to Sharing bank account in a trade chat.
2. In the pop-up, click ADD BANK ACCOUNT.
3. Choose your account type, country, and currency and click Next.
4. Complete the following fields:
|Routing Number||The nine-digit code used to identify your financial institution.||The USA only|
|Account Number||Your personal account number with the bank.|
|Account Holder Name||The account holder’s name.||The account holder’s name must be exactly as stated in the account.|
|IBAN||Your International Bank Account Number||EU only|
|Bank||Your bank’s name.||Nigeria only|
5. Click International transfer details (optional) and complete the additional fields as follows:
Note: If you want to receive international payments, additional details about Account Holder are necessary.
|Country of residency||Your current country of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents. This is not your country of citizenship.|
|State/Region||Your current state or region of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
|City||Your current city of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
|Zip Code||The Zip Code of your current residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
|Address||Your complete address of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
6. Click Add account.
Your bank account appears in a window at the bottom of your trade chat.
- Customers located in the country where we don’t support bank accounts logic, will not be able to see the feature.
- Once sent, it is not possible to delete bank details from the chat. However, you can send account details more than once.
Sharing bank account details
1. In the trade chat, click MY BANK ACCOUNTS.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Click a bank account you want to share.
Share your bank details with the buyer dialogue appears.
3. Double-check the details you are going to share and click Share bank details.
Your bank details appear in the trade chat.